Find what you need
The better informed you are, the better solutions you have
While there is a hefty roster of individual clients, Peter’s primary focus is best classified as business to business: Insurance Companies, Government and Law Enforcement Agencies, Human Resource Departments, Law Firms, and many others. The services listed below reflect that and show many of the unique tasks he has successfully undertaken with very positive and consistent outcomes for clients both domestically and internationally.
Reading people, from stakeholders and business partners to employees, from analyzing prospective jury members to suspects.
- Intuitive Employee (Pre-Hire and Promotion) Assessments
- Jury Analysis and Optimization
- Team Cohesion Analysis and Optimization
- Key Stakeholder and Partnership Compatibility Assessments
- Catfish Identification
- True Motive Evaluations
Interpreting and analyzing future probability for business deals, product success, and other future events.
- Product Success Feasibility
- Associative Remote Viewing (Future Probability)
location & recovery
This includes finding and recovering items or people, such as stolen items or missing persons, as well as industrial espionage evaluations.
- Missing Persons or Animals
(Law Enforcement see below)
- Recovery of Documents, Artwork, Stolen Items
- Trade Secret or Corporate Espionage Evaluations
- Provenance authenticity evaluations
Don’t see what you need?
Peter welcomes diverse service requests as they present opportunities to explore and expand his work.
Please feel free to contact him to discuss anything listed or to explore the possibility of other ways to help you solve a problem or make more informed decisions.
Engagement with Law Enforcement or other investigatory agencies is typically accepted at-cost or often pro bono. It varies depending upon the anticipated time commitment, or the need for any travel. Please see the Retainers page for more information on long term commitments.
Several stipulations need to be met before engagement:
- Requests must originate from the Precinct Captain or Lead Investigator and contact must be initiated by phone (757-744-9544). No voicemail or texts are accepted.
- Given the often-unsettling nature of the information to be communicated, all findings are reported directly to Law Enforcement. Essentially: the work is to help Law Enforcement in the efforts, leads, and investigations they are already pursuing. Parents, custodians, or family members may request updates from their Lead Investigator or primary contacts.
- Generally, requests for help are only for cases where the person in question is missing and a crime is suspected. However, exceptions are considered in the following cases: “wanderers” with dementia, or individuals with special needs or other mental or cognitive impairments.
Telepathic Communication Services
This has sometimes been referred to as “Mediumship for the Living.” These are unique (Higher Self to Higher Self) communication services for the family members, friends, or caretakers of those approaching the End of Life or others who are permanently or temporarily unable to communicate for themselves, including the comatose, persons on the Spectrum, Late-Stage Alzheimer’s or Dementia patients, and more. Be it misunderstood or troubling behaviors, final wishes, or proactively clearing any lingering questions or issues before transition, telepathic communication can very often reframe difficult relationships or familial issues with the goal to create space for greater compassion and understanding for the caretakers or family members that remain. Please see my most recent interview on this subject.